Appointments are accepted Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Please click the orange button above to schedule an appointment that best suits your needs. If there is a day or time you need that is outside normal working hours, please call 704-364-2320, send an email, or send a text to 704-807-0896.
General Information About Appointments
Please allow one hour for your initial thermogram appointment and 30-45 minutes for subsequent thermogram appointments. Following your initial thermogram appointment and receipt of your Thermogram Report/Risk Assessment, allow one hour for the Follow-Up Session appointment to discuss the Report/Risk Assessment and review ways to maintain/improve breast health.
Prior to your Thermogram appointment, please follow the protocols outlined below and print and sign a copy of the Protocols/Consent Form to bring with you to the appointment. If you have had a prior thermogram at another thermography center, please bring a copy of the report with you, along with copies of other screening reports (Mammogram, Ultrasound, MRI) that are relevant and may be helpful.
Please follow these protocols prior to your Breast Thermogram Appointment:
- You cannot be sunburned or have a fever when you come for the thermogram.
- Please do not wear deodorant or an anti-perspirant.
- Please inform us if you have had radiation treatment within the last 6 months.
- Please do not have chiropractic care, physical therapy or massage therapy before you arrive.
- Please do not apply creams, lotions, talcum powder or skin products to/on your upper torso.
- NO FRAGRANCES ANYWHERE ON THE BODY.
Twenty-Four (24) hours prior to your Thermogram:
- Please do not use analgesic creams, balms, magnets or poultices.
- Please do not shave under your arms.
Four (4) hours prior to your Thermogram:
- Please do not have a hot shower.
- Please do not use seat warmer in your car on way to appointment.
- Please do not consume caffeine (coffee, tea, chocolate).
- Please do not consume/use nicotine.
- Please do not exercise.